Free Names of the Months Brush Calligraphy Practice Sheet
Download this FREE names of the months brush calligraphy practice sheet to improve your brush calligraphy skills. This is great practice if you keep a bullet journal or planner and need to write months of the year.
The practice sheet comes in a digital Procreate version and printable PDF. The worksheet works best for small brush pens, such as the Tombow Fudenosuke.
If you share your lettering practice on Instagram, use the hashtag #CrushLetterGoals and I’ll send you some love!
- HP Premium24 Printer Paper – Highly Recommended. Really smooth copy paper at a great price that works for any printer/copier. You need smooth paper so your pens don’t fray and it will help them last longer. I get the 24lb paper for practicing (32lb is available and is usually used for ‘final’ work).
- Tracing paper – I recommend tracing paper if you don’t have really smooth copy paper (this will keep your brush pens from fraying!). You also won’t have to print out the worksheets more than once if you practice on tracing paper.
- Tombow Fudenosuke Pen or colored Fudenosuke (so fun!)– I HIGHLY recommend you first start out with these. These pens are VERY beginner-friendly and great to use for brush calligraphy & lettering.
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – These colorful pens are also great for brush lettering/calligraphy, but more difficult to control than the Fudenosuke pens.
- Calligraphy Straight Pen Set – If you want a more traditional calligraphy pen, this is a great beginner set that comes with a pen holder and 6 different sized nibs.
- India Ink – Good basic ink for starters.
- Pen Cleaner – It’s a good idea to clean your calligraphy dip pens after each use.
Download Practice Sheet:
If you like these sheets, you can GET MORE FREE WORKSHEETS HERE.
* Don’t know how to use the Procreate file? Click here for instructions.
- The worksheets are Copyright © 2020 Kelly Sugar Crafts, and are for personal use only. Do not copy, modify, or alter files in any way. Do not redistribute or sell. Not for commercial use.
- If sharing, please link back to this blog post and not to the direct download link. Thank you!
Want more practice sheets to improve your lettering?
Love free worksheets? Share the love, it means so much to me!